August 5, 2023
What will pro-life groups & pregnant women face — now that school is back in session?
With back-to-school now beginning in earnest throughout much of the country, many of our daughters and sons are returning to or first attending high schools and campuses wondering how they can make a difference in such a divided—and often hostile—world.
Many pro life student groups are left wondering if it is even worth hosting events that may turn violent at worst, and argumentative at best; they wonder, are passing out materials that may be vandalized or taken down worth the effort? Can they still make a difference?
Yes! And Feminists for Life is here to help.
- We offer FREE KITS that include stickers, brochures, and handouts that reflect our pro-woman, pro-life feminist heritage.
- We share VIDEOS perfect for assemblies, sharing online, or at prolife club meetings.
- We encourage groups to host our POWERFUL SPEAKERS known for building bridges.
- We equip students to take the ultimate challenge in creating change on campus by hosting our Pregnancy and Parenting Resource Forums℠ with an FFL MODERATOR.
- We teach PRO-WOMAN ANSWERS TO PRO-CHOICE QUESTIONS®.
If you are a pro-woman, pro-life student leader, faculty club advisor, or club coordinator, PLAN NOW.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to order your kits–perfect for orientation and club tabling and get your school year started on the peaceful path to life.
If you are out of school, please invest in our work. Your tax-deductible gift can help us get more kits out to students in need! Please consider a gift of $100 for campus kits and our staff support for the student leaders, but all gifts are much needed and much appreciated! We are very grateful for single gifts, as well as monthly gifts. Thank you.
Women Deserve Better® than Abortion—and children deserve life. Just. Like. Us.
Because women deserve better,
Serrin M. Foster
Director of Public Education