FFL President Serrin Foster explains “Why Pro-Life Feminism Is More Important Than Ever” with America This Week on Sirius XM 129
FFL Editor Damian Geminder and Twitter Coordinator Colette Moran Explain “Why FFL” on WMAL Radio
Feminists for Life’s Revolutionary Work Changes Hearts, Lives, and Campuses — One at a Time!
FFL President Serrin Foster on EWTN about Harvey Weinstein scandal
Joyce McCauley-Benner interviewed by EWTN’s Morning Glory Radio
FFL President Serrin Foster discusses sexual assaultFFL President Serrin Foster and Board Member Sharon Serratore interviewed by Teresa Tomeo of EWTN
October 29, 2013 – FFL President Serrin Foster’s explains pro-life feminism during an interview on the Gist with CatholicTV based in Watertown, MA.
FFL Activist and Actor Margaret Colin Says More Risky Abortions Are Not the Answer for our Daughters…
• FFL President Serrin Foster explains the mission, goals, objectives and accomplishments.
• Feminists for Life answers Roe attorney.
• FFL Vice President Sally A. Winn shares her personal story of facing an unplanned pregnancy while in college and declares “Abortion is a civil rights issue.”
• FFL Speaker Joyce McCauley-Benner shares her personal “Victory Over Violence” after being raped while working her way through college.
• “Products of Conception,” personal story of abortion and working in an abortion clinic, by FFL editor Jewels Green
• Former FFL board member Jessica O’Connor-Petts journey as a birthmother will move and inspire you as she explains why “adoption is an empowering option for women.”
• Revolutionize your campus with resources and support for pregnant and parenting students.
• Chaunie Brusie’s personal story as a pro-life activist who learns she is facing an unplanned pregnancy.
• “Exposing Coercion: Pregnant Women Stand Up” by Ann Lowrey Forster
• Angelica Rosales IS that exception for “life of the mother.”
• Chaunie Saelens Brusie learned she was pregnant while in college – and a pro-life activist.
• Joyce McCauley-Benner was raped, then learned she was pregnant.
• Melissa Ohden was aborted – and survived.
FFL Recorded Interviews:
• July 17, 2013 – Hear FFL President Serrin Foster on NPR discussing late-term abortions — and refocusing the contentious debate on the unmet needs of women. Emmy-winner Michel Martin hosts.
• April 12, 2013 – Serrin on FOX News: When abortion comes in first, women come in last…
• January 22, 2010 – Feminists for Life President Serrin M. Foster was interviewed on National Public Radio’s “Tell Me More with Michel Martin” alongside partial-birth abortion practitioner LeRoy Carhart.