Thank you for sharing our pro-woman, pro-life message.
Please be advised that you may not alter the ads in any way; including, but not limited to:
1. Changing the size
2. Changing the text
3. Changing the photos
4. Changing the layout
5. Removing anything from the ad
6. You may add only the following information. Copy the ad onto 8.5″ x 14″ legal-sized paper, put FFL ad at the top, and in the 3 inches below you may include:
a. This message is brought to you by (insert the name of your organization)
b. Your organization’s website
c. Your organization’s phone number
7. The above additions may not cover any photo, copy, or image and may only be included in the 3″ margin at the bottom in black ink.
8. If you are a political or religious organization, please also include a disclaimer in small font near the bottom of the ad stating: “Feminists for Life is a non-sectarian, non-partisan organization.”
9. Ads, placards, posters, and other designs may be printed in newspapers or used as flyers and posters in dorms and student centers, in community centers, places of worship, grocery stores, restaurants, shops, libraries, and women’s centers. When posting and placing, always ask permission and follow any local guidelines, regulations, or ordinances.
Please let us know where and how you are using them. We’d like a copy for our records.
If you have a question that is not answered here, or you would like to have the size of the ad altered by our designer for an additional fee, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.