– You can paint, affix items, and/or carve your pumpkin.
– If carved, you are encouraged to illuminate it from within.
– If a minor, parents must submit image with his or her permission. Please when carving, adult supervision recommended.
– Submit your close up image of a pro-woman, pro-life pumpkin to email@example.com
– Identify yourself or your child if in the photo.
– Your submission infers your agreement to abide by our simple rules and agree that FFL has the right to publish the image. Let us know your full name or if a minor your parents can submit a first name and initial. You can decide if you want your town and state to be identified.
– Include your name and which category to be judged:
– Kindergarten or Pre-K
– Grades 1-5
– Grades 6-12
– College age (including a pro-life student group effort. Think about this on campus!)
– Other Adult
– Deadline for submission Midnight, October 23.
Serrin M. Foster