As we celebrate Women’s History Month, National Review Online editor Kathryn Jean Lopez asks FFL President Serrin Foster these compelling questions:
- Who are the “First Wave Feminists” you want people to get to know better?
- What has been your experience talking about some of these?
- Do some resonate more than others?
- What has your experience been talking with college students about feminism? Does the word have meaning to any?
- Are there really pro-life, pro-woman revolutions happening on campus?
- What are you most grateful for in your work?