this page to a friend
- Read about our two-time Emmy winner and Honorary
Chair, Patricia Heaton.
- Patricia Heaton visited Washington,
D.C., in April 2005 to talk with members of Congress about resources
and support for pregnant women and parents.
- Soap opera fans, do you know what topic most shows refuse to explore?
Check out FFL President Serrin Foster's thoughts as Soap Opera Digest
- MTV makes women the losers by choosing to
edit out former FFL intern Natalie Nardelli's comments from its documentary
on sexual politics, "Choose or Lose: Sex, Votes and Higher Power," because
they "didn't have time" to address "more nuanced objections" to abortion.
If you'd like to let MTV know how you feel, you can comment at their
- On September 14, 2004, AMC aired a documentary containing factual
error and misrepresentation about Feminists for Life. A correction
has been published. FFL members are urged to point out the truth about
our history and mission if they hear the misconceptions being repeated.
- Feminists for Life Honorary Chair Patricia Heaton and Co Chair Margaret
Colin Meet with President Bush - Feminist leaders also attend White
House address on human cloning. Read more about
the meeting or read their actual statements.
- Read actor and FFL member Margaret
Colin's Senate testimony on human cloning.
- Emmy Winner and FFL Honorary Chair Patricia Heaton “Revealed”
- FFL Honorary Chair and two-time Emmy winner Patricia Heaton stirs
more controversy on A&E's "Biography"
- Two-time Emmy winner and FFL's Honorary Chair Patricia Heaton didn't
march in lockstep at the "March for Women's Lives." "I find it impossible
to subscribe to a philosophy that believes that the destruction of human
life is a legitimate solution..." said Heaton.
for a printer-friendly version of this page.
© 2006 Feminists for Life