College Outreach Program
Feminists for Life's College Outreach Program shares our rich pro-life feminist history with those at highest risk of abortion, as well as future leaders who will ultimately change our culture-because Women Deserve Better® Than Abortion.
In 1997 Planned Parenthood's INsider
magazine to clinic staffers called FFL's College Outreach Program "the
newest and most challenging concept in anti-choice student organizing...
a campaign that could have profound impact" on the pro-life student movement,
"as well as Planned Parenthood's public education and advocacy efforts."
Planned Parenthood was right!
"College students are constantly
told to challenge the status quo. Thirty-two years after the
Roe v. Wade decision, abortion has become the status quo
one out of every five abortions is performed on a college woman.
FFL serves as a catalyst for developing resources and progressive
solutions for pregnant and parenting students by asking women what
they really want because women deserve better."
Outreach Program challenges students to question abortion and asks
college and university administrators to provide resources for pregnant
and parenting students."
M. Foster, President
Feminists for Life of America
Since 1994, when FFL started the College Outreach Program, there has been
a 30% drop in abortions among college students. Click here for the full report.
Feminists for Life's College Outreach Program mobilizes an array of coordinated strategies. Learn more about:
Resources for student leaders and invididuals:
NEW Revolutionize Your Campus Kit: FFL's NEW kit for student leaders contains the resources and tools you need to revolutionize your campus. Order your FREE kit today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your kit will include:
- Powerful and provoking FFL ads to copy & post around campus
- Voices of our Feminist Foremothers poster
- Tabling brochures and magazines
- You Have Better Choices Brochure - FFL's NEW brochure is packed with information on national resources and services to assist women facing unplanned pregnancies, such as counseling, medical care, and paternal support.
- Pro-Woman Answers to Pro-Choice Questions
Use FFL President Serrin M. Foster's tutorial to equip yourself and your group members with common pro-woman answers to pro-choice questions.
- FFL Activists Change Campuses, Change the World - FFL's guide is filled with practical resources and event ideas, stories from student parents and birthmothers, and step-by-step ways you can make a difference.
- Are you the president of your campus pro-life group? If so, contact us to find out how you can gain access to our FREE student kits!
|Sign up for our FREE e-list today for access to all of these resources and more! Club presidents, make sure all of your officers join too. Email our College Outreach Program Coordinator to join!